The Brimhall Family

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuck in St. Louis


We are on our way for a family trip to PA, VA and DC...and here we sit... stuck in the St. Louis airport for 5 extra hours with no end in sight. We are ready to go on the rest of the way! We hope we make it on our scheduled tours tomorrow in Philadelphia....we'll see.

Here's what are kids are doing:

*Brennon fjust inished his new book that he started at the beginning of the flight.
*Jessica is asking "When are we getting on the stupid airplane?"
*Cameron has been running relays and hiding behind the airport beams.
*Nathan continues to jump on Brett and follow Cameron as he runs.

Chris, I am sure you are at your destination even if you are still only going 8 mph.

Megan, I bet you're glad you worked today.

Please let us know your airport stays, Megan we already know yours!



5 comments:

MB said...

I am so very sorry. I know your pain. I've wasted too many hours in an airport. Hopefully the rest of the trip will be adventuresome, but in a good way. See you in a few days!

Christine said...

Yikes! Wish I could say it looks like you guys are having a great time but I can't....that is a priceless picture! Hope you finally get on the plane. And I'm soooooo glad you finally posted something! BTW - we are home - not in Tooele. We went to the Sonic in Tracy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger, I hope life is treating you guys well. I am glad you survived your move.
So do you have any plans to come and visit?

Melinda said...

FLIGHTMARE!!! I am so sorry it hit you! The look on the kid's faces is classic! I do hope you are able to me your appointments in Philly, the City of Brotherly Love. Just be smart, and if you park a rental car on an incline, use your parking break.

Melinda said...

And......not quite the same, but if it makes you feel a tiny bit better, I am sitting in the VW dealership lobby in Tucson waiting and waiting for my car which should have been done yesterday. Isn't it the worst to be at someone else's mercy and timeframe?